Friday, January 23, 2009

My Little Corner of the World



Chris can see our Greg Olson picture. The window is much larger and opens onto a little patio. It lets in lots of light. Tall trees keep it from getting too hot in the summer. Because I am on the far corner of the building, I have lots of privacy.


My Condo is small and quiet. I like it.


The guy who delivered my dresser knocked over the tall "Tiffany" lamp and cracked it. I am glad it didn't have the real Tiffany price tag.





My bed is facing in another direction now which makes the room seem more spacious.



There is a walk-in closet in the bedroom, a nice little closet in the entry, and secure attic space. If I thought I was going to post a photo, I would have "color co-ordinated" the contents.




You can see all the computer cords. Argh!



Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree. This is a great size Christmas tree. At least it is the right apartment size tree.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Welcome to the club. You'll have to post some pics of you so the kids can see Grandma Jan. We love you. Drew says, "Whose clean house is that?"

    ReplyDelete