Tuesday, March 10, 2009

From "Chill" to "Cold"











It is hard to believe that I just returned from a visit with Julie in Southern California and only to return to snow, snow, and more snow. But that is just the way it is.

Not that is feels frigid - it doesn't. We actually had all the snow off the lawn for the first time since before Christmas. But the following day - more snow. I am thankful for a week in the sun. Julie took me to see the Pacific Ocean. It was fun to watch families playing on the beach, to see the buggy boards, and watch a very cool dog race to catch the waves. I only took a few pictures and really wish I had more. Julie has a nice little patio. She wants to post photos of her apartment after she hangs her photos.
We took the dog for a walk in a nearby park. The goose was honking like crazy and walked right up to a lady (out of sight) on the blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment